Monday, December 14, 2015

Daily Life

We have been having awesome weather around here for December and have had lots of outdoor fun! I just wanted to take a moment to catalog some daily life moments that I want to remember forever. I was playing with our new camera (what?!?! I know!!! So exciting!! And what's that??? You're amazed that I've managed to upload pictures from a new camera?? I know! Let's be honest... I call it a good day when I don't trip while I'm walking..... so technological details? WAY beyond me. But not today! Today I had some victory over technology. And haven't even tripped yet. Perhaps because I've been sitting most of the day. And recently got glasses.) 

Our house is the meeting point for a few families after school. We enjoy our car pooling crew so much! We are so thankful for these precious families that we get to walk alongside daily! Most of the kiddos went home, but I snapped a few shots of the ones left: 


The girls enjoying the view from on top of our friend's car. And completely accurate of all three- Grace - sweet and smiling, Mikaiah with a prop- ready to launch into pretend play, and Anna- posing and ready to perform for anyone listening. :) 



And the boys on the car... having a blast!



Mikaiah as she so often is... running tights, a running jacket, and a piece of cardboard ready to create! 
A thumbs up from these sweet friends. 
Mikaiah in all her cuteness. :) 


No comments: