The last week and a half or so has been an amazing time for me to soak in and be thankful for all my amazing girl friends! My birthday week (hee, hee-it was a fantastic WEEK!) was made SO special by wonderful friends. Dinner with some of my favorite friends from church, lunch out with my "volleyball" crowd (or moms of college kids, as I affectionately think of them), good chats on the phone with some of my favorite girls who aren't blessed enough to live here, my mom driving up for a sweet visit, dinner out with some fantastic young moms, including great conversation, great food, a great movie, and great shopping (seriously, could it be any better?!!)--it was just wonderful. I got to top off the extended party by hanging out with Allison yesterday, getting pedicures before Bellomy #3 makes his big arrival very soon (but not this weekend...). Here are just a few pictures of all the fun. I forgot my camera for some of the fun events... Thank you guys for being such a blessing to me. I am surrounded by some of the most Godly, wise, and fun women imaginable and I am very thankful.

A very flattering picture of us right after pedicures...

The kiddos getting read to by my mom-one of their favorite things with her!

The "volleyball crowd" after a delicious meal at the Wooden Spoon
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris! I'm so glad you had a fantastic birthday WEEK with great family and friends.
Happy Birthday to you! What a fantastic week!! :-D
I'm so glad you had a fun week. I must be one of those friends "not lucky enough to live there!" :)
You are such a great gal! I am so glad a great gal had such a great week!!! :)
Happy Birthday Chris! I'm so glad you had a friend- and fun-filled birthday WEEK!!
love you...thanks for the great afternoon...it was so much fun! i love having my toes done too!!
Post a Comment