Yes, we are still alive. And we are still here. Although we did just pack about 600 boxes of clutter tonight so that we could actually put our house on the market. Two amazing friends came over and went to town. It is a little sobering to realize that some people truly are blessed with the ability to organize. And then there's me... whose two greatest strengths are playing well with children and consuming large amounts of ice cream. Oh well. I suppose we all have our place in the world. :)
The last month of silence has been filled with many wonderful things. There really is no reason that I haven't blogged, except that I cannot for the life of me find the camera chord. (That stinking organization weakness again!) But posting without pictures has never stopped me before, so I'm not sure why it has the past month. And I've also used every free second to read. Because that is obviously the most productive way to spend my time when we're trying to get our house cleaned up and ready to sell. Obviously. Once I find the chord, I will delight you with all our wonderful activities from the month of August, like our fantastic trip to Dallas (where we also had the most horrific pit stop in my short history as a mother), getting Jakin's cast off and shaving his head (it was a big month for my little man!), the zoo, wonderful times with friends, and of course, the start of the JBU volleyball season. Until then, my friends... If you even read our blog anymore after I abandoned you. :) But I promise, I will be more faithful in the very near future.
5 comments:
You sound totally like me...not great at organization, and would rather be reading a good book!
You'll need to find your camera cord so you can post pictures of this weekend!
Can't wait to see you and the kids. Joey has been studying your family picture so he'll know everyone's names as soon as he sees you! He'll go through them and then say, "And what's their mommy's name??" So cute, and he's so excited to see you guys.
You have many strengths! One in particular being this blog. You are a great writer and photographer. I enjoy, very much, your website. And, I relate to you on the whole not being organized thing! Thanks for the update. nancy j
our weekend (Labor Day weekend at that) will consist of getting our house ready to sell...oh boy
Hahaha! I so love you! So great.
Glad your back :) Hope the start of the school year is going well!
Post a Comment