Yeah for Black Friday!! I battled the crowds (it wasn't even a battle really. Wally-world was so efficient this year! Showed up at 4:30 am, got a little card with how many cameras I wanted, got in line, and I was back in bed by 5:30! Unlike last year, where we went on a marathon expedition, only to find myself locked in a GAP dressing room, panicked and wishing I could somehow summon McGiver to pick the lock. It still gives me the shivers to think about.)
This is one of the first pictures taken with our new little Kodak. I wanted to go with a super fancy Nikon, but my very wise husband subtly recommended that since we have gone through a few cameras since the twins were born, we may want to stick with something a little cheaper. :) I am pleasantly surprised with the picture quality. Yeah for good deals! (And very cute tights! Thank you Mimi--your Black Friday shopping was also a huge hit!)
2 comments:
Oh, I remember the Gap story! I ventured out for my first black Friday as well. (I was in a different line with a different ticket). We probably skiddadled right passed one another. Glad you were able to get your goods!! And yea for wisdom of husbands and wives who yield to it. ;-D
yeah!! glad you got a camera!!! We missed yall last night - looks like saturday will most definitely be in the day, though. :) And i totally forgot about that story - that was HILARIOUS
Post a Comment