Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Yes"... at least they should...

My response to Jakin's question this morning: "Mommy, do rock stars wear underpants?" I love it that even in the midst of a very high fever, Jakin still considers himself a rock star (or maybe I should be concerned that he's hallucinating...). Not that you can tell he is even sick in their great celebratory popsicle party. And yes, Mikaiah just kicked off her pants. It was a battle unimportant enough to fight while I was battling sleep-deprivation. And the big kids are still in their jammies. And they are eating popsicles right after breakfast, in December. And they are running with popsicles, (should they be categorized in that "don't run with.... category... such as scissors? and pencils?) Please don't judge us. When I have all guns blazing at getting kiddos better, apparently safety and clothing are forgotten. But this little celebration brought a smile to my face.

5 comments:

Adelia said...

That is the cutest, bestest popsicle party ever!! Hope Jakin is feeling better!! And I love his popsicle licking run!!

Michelle said...

So cute! I hope Jakin starts to feel better soon.

Meredith Adair said...

Such sweet spirits for such sick babies!! Hope you guys all start feeling better!

JR said...

Christine! I'm so excited that I just stumbled upon your blog via Katie Baskins's blog. So fun to see your beautiful kids and read a few posts about how you're doing. We've just moved back to Kansas with our two kids (after living in Vancouver and then Chicago). Take care!

Vicki Dees said...

Merry Christmas,

Kerwin and Vicki