Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Who is this girl??

And what has she done with my four year old daughter?!!!! Seriously, when my sweet friend Cherissa shot some pictures for us last week, I think she accidentally switched Anna's pictures with someone FAR too old!


And then she decided to go off and get married.

Just kidding, but doesn't it look like Lori is zipping her into her wedding dress? While Anna tries to calm her nervous tummy? You would actually think she was getting ready for her own wedding--based on her level of excitement over our sweet friend Britney's wedding. All three kids get to play a part, and they are just thrilled.


A quick pose without the pink bow. I really love the bow and think it finishes the dress perfectly.





Here's Mikaiah and Jakin taking a few practice runs.

Seriously, is it just second nature for a girl to pick up her dress if it hangs too long? I didn't teach her that! And once again, I am faced with the reality that my children are far too old! It's a good thing Jakin has his flashlight. He can light their way down the aisle.



No matter hold old you look and how dressed up you are, you should never waste an opportunity to twirl! These are the perfect twirling dresses!


And here's a flash forward of my pre-teen daughter about to train for the olympic gymnastic team. (Or maybe just before her weekly tumble-bugs class. But seriously, is it just me, or has she lost her baby look?) At least she still has peanut butter around her mouth. :)

7 comments:

Smits Family said...

you are a hoot! :) I want to se all the pics from cherissa!

The first picture of jakin and mikaiah she looks so Anna! wow!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, i thought the same thing when i saw those "i am a princess" facebook pictures! how is this girl so old? and i'm with sarah, i want to see cherissa's pics too!

Soaring High said...

You have beautiful children Chris. I remember you being pregnant with the twins!

Meredith Adair said...

Those pictures are awesome! So are those dresses! I'm sure that is just the best thing ever to put on a dress like that and twirl! LOVE it! Glad Jakin has his flashlight - you never can be too prepared!

Happy Heart said...

Christine, these are adorable pictures. Your kids are beautiful!

Michelle said...

Yep, Anna has officially lost her baby look. She really is beautiful, though!
I LOVE those dresses!
Too bad I won't get to see them in person since Britney CHANGED HER WEDDING DATE! Hhhmmpphh...
I'm going to have a little pity party for myself for a few minutes. :)

Wendy said...

WOW She looks so much older! Those dresses are just adorable. I want one. You should certainly get one to match your girls, and twirl with them. :-D

Love the other facebook pics, too, of your princess and fireman!