Mikaiah got some sweet personal time with Great Grandma Nystrom while the big kids were checking out all her cool toys.
(Does anyone else see the disaster that's about to occur? Don't worry, I put down the camera long enough to swoop in and save the day.)
Anna and Mikaiah explained some serious things to Great Grandma Matchell.
Great Grandpa Matchell won his way into the girls' hearts by feeding Mikaiah cool whip (yum! instant friend!) and by teaching Anna his secret grilling techniques.
You may be wondering where Jakin was in all the sweet Great Grandparent action. He was around, but he didn't take much time for conversation or cuddling. He was running so fast that I couldn't get a clear picture of him. He finally found a warm place to crash. This is how we found him after Brian and I headed to bed.
(Yes, that would be Jakin's legs. The rest of him is snuggled under our bed. Don't worry, we moved him before we slept on top of him.)
1 comment:
These are great pictures. What a fun time! I love the way Anna is standing up against the porch talking to her Great Grandpa. She is so old!
Post a Comment