Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Cason

This week we made a very quick trip down to Dallas to meet my best friend Jill's firstborn--Cason David. Cason is adorable and the kiddos couldn't stop kissing his sweet little face!! And Jill looks amazing!!

Here's Jill at her shower at about 32 weeks:


Some of my wonderful high school girl friends. I love those girls! (And yes, unfortunately, they all stopped growing in like seventh grade, so I stand out like the Statue of Liberty. Nice.)


Alaina and I got to hang out with Jill for an evening. It was really fun to get to see Jill so natural as a Mom!


A few days later, I brought two of the little Crazies with me. They were SO excited to meet Baby Cason!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Awwwww... Sooooo cute!
Wow--
Dallas and back with twin toddlers to see a friend's precious new baby! You are a super friend, and she must be, too! :-)

Actually, one of my best friends drove from Dallas to Arkansas to see my firstborn, too. Friends are such a blessing!