(To set the scene: We were enjoying a beautiful evening laying in the backyard on a blanket, reading some books. The girls were off playing, so Jakin and I were getting a little chat time...)
Jakin: Mommy, do you know about fire trucks and soccer?
Me: No, Jakin. What about fire trucks and soccer?
Jakin: They're golf!
(Hmmm... maybe we should take a week off from play-dough and work on our deductive reasoning skills...
5 comments:
i just love him.
ha ha ha! I think he learned that from me and Jill . . .;)Speaking of Springtime, whats for dinner?! :) ha ha ha. What a cute kid!
You guys have some great kids! I just read the potty training one, and I laughed and wanted to cry at the same time! How cute!! :)
I love that you are getting all of these written down!! How funny.
heeeheee! Aren't kids great?? Today I asked Trevor if he has an extra "goofy gene." He looked at me and said, "genius? Yeah."
Hmmm.....
Post a Comment