Our fabulous friend Dave Adair with Adair Creative Group took some snapshots for us the other day. He did such a fabulous job! Thanks Dave! Here are a few of my favorites...
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are great pictures of your kids. Love you family.
12 comments:
These are great pictures of your kids. Love you family.
Kerwin and Vicki
Oh my goodness, I miss them SO much! I love you!!
beautiful pictures!! Love them!!
What adorable pictures! You have the sweetest family.
So stinkin cute!! I love looking at them again!
Those are oh-so-precious!! She is really starting to look like her big sister! :-)
So many absolutely fabulous ones!! I can't decide which my favorites are!
Wow--you have some cute kids, girl!
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!!
Thomas said "Awww...She is such a cutie pie. When can we go visit Auntie Christine?" Miss you guys - Julie
so cute!!! question: is that brian hiding behind the tree in the last one??? had fun w/ you guys last night!
so cute!!! question: is that brian hiding behind the tree in the last one??? had fun w/ you guys last night!
What a darling!!!! It would be very hard to pick my favorite they are all so cute.
Trish
Post a Comment