Sunday, April 12, 2009

Matchey Matchells

I just couldn't resist. I dressed the whole family in coordinating colors today for Easter. (Brian was SUCH a good sport and didn't put up a fight at all about wearing his cool green tie.) It was so much fun!



(Obviously, after a long morning of being awake and looking adorable, Mikaiah was done with the whole happy heart thing...)

Brian didn't really love all the attention he got from matching the kids (he definitely likes to stay in the background.) He mentioned that we might have to rethink the whole having-matching-t-shirts-on-every-family-vacation thing because it might attract too much attention. Unfortunately, I informed him that that was actually non-negtionable. The Matchells will wear matching t-shirts for every family vacation. It just adds to the fun...

8 comments:

Allison Bellomy said...

you all look great!!! wish we had been there to see it live! :) talk to you soon !

Meredith Adair said...

Oh my goodness - SOOO Cute!! Did you take any more in your fun matching outfits?? You look gorgeous, by the way!

Melissa said...

hilarious - too cute. yall look beautiful.

Wendy said...

Oh-- you all look preciously perfect together!! I'm partial to matching outfits myself! ;-) (Love YOUR outfit, Chris! You look gorgeous!)

I'm with you on matching shirts on vacation. We don't necessarily wear the same shirt but always the same color! Where do you get your family's matching shirts, or do you order them?

Rachel said...

That is great! I love the pic, you all look sharp! :-D You chose great colors.

Smits Family said...

Ok, ya'll look AWESOME and you lookg amazing!!

We need to have matching Smits/Matchell T's for our camping trips! Maybe that is when you need to come visit this summer so we can do that during your trip.

Adelia said...

As if your family couldn't be anymore beautiful!

I match my kids all the time. Yes, I'm that mom. It makes me happy!!

Ang D said...

You guys are SERIOUSLY adorable!! I love it! (And I love picturing Brian hiding behind all this beauty!)