We are selling a few things. Or a few million things. Seriously. All our baby stuff must go. (Yes, there may be a few tears on my part, but measures have been taken, and unless the Lord miraculously intervenes, we are done with three...) Exercauser, jumparoo, high chair, swing, baby clothes (boy and girl--oh the sweet little sleepers! sniff, sniff...I will make it through this!) And the dressers from our bedroom. And some beautiful wicker furniture from my in-law's house. And some beautiful decorations from my very classy MIL. And bride's maid dresses and other random clothes. Plus what the other families are selling. So, come see. And break my heart just a little bit more by buying my cute baby clothes. Or maybe I'll just decide not to sell them. And sew up some kind of quilt or something. :)
At the corner of Sumac and Walker in Country Acres--Friday and Saturday Morning. Email if you need directions at camatchell@gmail.com.
1 comment:
Um... I saw your status on FB too... I'm coming!! :) Got my money already set aside!!
Post a Comment