Well, the big day has come! I am doing a triathlon tomorrow morning, 7:30 am. If you're awake, say a little prayer for me. :) Just a sprint--800 yd. swim, 15 mile bike, 4 mile run. Right now, feeling a little nervous, but also really excited. I'll post pictures and details sometime soon!
6 comments:
WOOHOO! You go girl. I'll be thinking of you as I'm waking up and thinking...Man, Christine is already swimming this morning. Yikes! Hope the weather is good for you. Love ya!
I'm so impressed. How did it go?
Way to go Chris! When you're competeting, I'll be putting my kids to bed here in the Philippines (I like to think of that as my own little triathalon...), so I'll definitely be praying for you!
Woo-hoo!! You're swimmin' and I'm prayin' for you!
Way to Go!!!!
Awesome Chris!! Hope it went well.
Hope it went great-- sure that it did! You are amazing!
Post a Comment