Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Fifth Crazy Matchell






So, there has been a complaint that equal attention has not been given to all of the Five crazy Matchells. It has even been said that maybe the name of the blog should be changed to "Four Crazy Matchells and that guy who fathered the Matchell children". So, here are a few highlights of the wonderful Daddy and husband that fifth crazy Matchell really is! (Or is he the first crazy matchell?) :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHRIS! Hey, welcome to the blogging world. =) I hope I get to meet your kiddos this year! They are quite the bunch of cuties.

Allison Bellomy said...

lol...super cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine! I just found your blog! I am so happy to keep updated on your life. I saw pics of your triathlon, way to go girl. You have a such a cute family!
Hannah

Suzanne said...

I'm glad to know you have a blog too. Hope you have a great weekend. We're having another yard sale...where does all this junk come from? It must multiply at night.

Michelle said...

Where do you get those cute headbands for your girls?

Smits Family said...

Man she looks like Brian in these!

Allison Bellomy said...

Brian you are such a great dad and it has been an honor to get to know you over the last 2 years! I will have to say you are probably more likely to be titled the FIRST Crazy Matchell! :) hope YOU have a great week and maybe we can all get togehter this weekend. hasta luego!