Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yeah for our big girl!!

Anna is officially potty trained!! (I really shouldn't even say "trained" since she did it completely by herself!) I tried all those handy-dandy potty-training techniques to no avail. Then one day a few weeks ago, Anna woke up and said, "Mommy, I'm ready to wear my big girl undies!" Now, we are even sleeping in underwear at night and have had no accidents!! I guess I should have believed everyone who told me it would just come when she was ready. Still absolutely no interest from Jakin, even though it involves the potential for food. :)

5 comments:

Meredith Adair said...

Way to go Anna!! You are such a big girl!

Kerwin Dees said...

Great pictures. We are so happy to be able to get the details of what is going on with the crazy 5. Although it is not as good as in person.

Kerwin and Vicki.

Michelle said...

Awesome! Joey loves to go pee because he gets an M&M after going. I think that kid could push out a little pee at any time to get an M&M. Unfortunately, pee gets ALL over the place because he wants to stand up like daddy does, and of course, no interest in pooping in the toilet. Good luck. I have two in diapers, so I'm sure you're glad to be down to only two now! It's crazy expensive!

The Frugal Muse said...

Anna interested in teaching any seminars for Max? We're not even close.... but we're working on it. :-)

Vicki Dees said...

Chris and family!! Yeah for internet! We love you so and so proud of you and Anna. Brian and Jakin - are ya keepin up with the girls? The girls in the Matchell family have it goin on, now!!!