Monday, August 25, 2008
Just like Daddy
This afternoon we had to drop off something for Brian at the High School. As he was walking away from the van, on his way to his Geography class, Jakin said, "Can Daddy come home with us?" And I said, "No, Daddy has to go teach his High School kids about the world." That answer seemed to satisfy the kids for a few minutes. Then I heard Jakin in the backseat say, "I want to go teach kids about the world." So, we started talking about all the cool things they could be when they grew up...fireman (like Mr. Jimmy :)), doctor, a server at McDonald's (I thought this one might be the most popular considering our love for chicken nuggets), and many others. Jakin just listened to all the options then said, "No, Mom. I just want to teach high school." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute! Your kids sound adorable. So curious at that age.
How fun!!!! I still think about what I'm going to be when I grow up too!!
Post a Comment