Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Potty Mysteries
I was enjoying a peaceful moment this morning, sitting at the table with a cup of coffee, when suddenly Jakin dropped a dripping wet ball in my lap. "This was in the potty," he said innocently. I know how well Anna remembers to flush after she goes potty; I can only imagine what germs are now making their home on my lap. Yuck. "How did the ball get into the potty?" I asked. "It was thrown into the potty." (When did my 2 yr. old suddenly become the master of passive voice?) "Who threw it into the potty?" I asked suspiciously. Jakin just shrugged as he ran off to play some more. I guess I will have to keep my eye out for that mysterious little person who obviously seems to sneak into our house and create chaos when no one is looking...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awesome story...I feel that way when I get slobbery dog toys dropped on me. We will hopefully make it to church on Sunday and we will be out there for the day (with a detour trip out to Fayetteville).
Christine! Hey there, I am not sure if you remember me from JBU!? Seeing as its been so long! I often wondered what happend to you and Brian. Your family is beautiful. It looks like you are doing well. Funny how these blogs connect the world in a new way.
Susanna Mizell
Wow, that made me laugh! A student I work with learned to turn their head when they sneeze, but forgot that you turn AWAY from people and still cover. I grossed out as I was showered. The bubble out the nose didn't help. GROSS. More power to you for having 3 little ones with unknown germ origins at times. ;)
H. Burgess
Yuck. Aren't kids just wonderfully gross? :)
Post a Comment