



Wow, it has been a while since I've blogged--things have been good around here. Busy and a little crazy at times, but very good. :) Today, we had a friend hang out with us for the day and we played outside all morning. It was so fun playing with our buddy Lauren Bellomy while her mom went to the doctor to check on the new baby! And it was beautiful day!! We took a long walk, had a picnic, then played in the backyard!
2 comments:
I think Lauren is the first Non-Matchell to make it on the site!!! that looked like a fun picnic! :) thanks again for watching her, I know she had a good time, she had a nice long nap! you are the BEST!
I love the picture of Mikaiah and Anna. Mikaiah's face looks too cute for words! I can't believe she is sitting up already - she is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment