Monday, September 22, 2008

Daddy's the Champion!!


On Saturday morning, we all went to watch Daddy play in a little 3 on 3 basketball tournament with Brandon and Bethany Cole. It was a fun day and the kids loved watching the "Killer B's" beat up on everyone else. I know, I know... I totally didn't come through on the matching shirts, but I didn't have much notice. Brian had alot of fun playing with the Cole's and they all did awesome, winning a little spending money for first place. :)

3 comments:

Smits Family said...

fun fun! It was a coed tournament?!

Rachel said...

not every event needs matching family shirts... in fact NO even needs matching family shirts... you're kids are totally going to need therapy!

BCole said...

I have to disagree...matching t-shirts for the Killer B's is totally necessary. We can get together to plan out next year's logo. :) Thanks for the shout out!
~Bethany