Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Sweet Moments
Tonight was one of those precious evenings that I always want to cherish. The kids were wonderful, dinner was great, and we just had so much fun hanging out with eachother. Brian has been working alot, so the kids just LOVE it when he gets an evening at home. The highlights of the evening for me were: hearing Jakin scream and laugh while wrestling with Daddy--and Mikaiah squeal with laughter because she thinks Jakin is the funniest person alive, sitting in the kiddos room sharing homemade chex mix and hearing Anna chatting with Daddy (like she was thirteen instead of 2, giving him all her cashews because she knew they were his favorite and asking Daddy to teach her to cross her ankles so she could be just like him.) We are truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job on updating your blog (finally!) :) We'll be down in Arkansas next weekend. We should all get together, either at someone's house or at a mall or something. Let me know what you think, and I'll talk to Mere too! I checked out the website. Cute headbands...but kind of expensive! Maybe I should find an aunt to buy some for Kylah... :)
Post a Comment