



Today was our first day of gymnastics and it was hilarious!! Jakin and Anna were put in the 3 yr. old class, so today was just a trial to see if they could hang with the other 3 yr. olds. For the most part, they did very well. There were those moments when Jakin was off jumping on a random mat instead of the balance beam and when Anna was standing on her head instead of stretching, but the teacher was very patient. Anna was a little more serious about it, but Jakin was just having fun jumping around. He stood up on a wedge and yelled "Hey Mom! We're having fun at gymnastics!" I included some pics of them on the porch before we left. As you can see, Anna is dancing and jumping in her leotard, while Jakin is much more concerned about his shoe.
7 comments:
How cute!!!!! I used to teach the little kid tumbling classes back when I was actually in shape and could tumble! I don't even think I could do a cartwheel right now...HA!!!! The preschool classes were always so much fun - I hope they enjoy it, it's really good for their coordination!! However, I think Anna is going to be a LOT taller than Shawn Johnson!
too cute! i am so glad they did well!!! hope to see you soon my dear friend!
So stinking adorable! I love the action shots of Anna! Did you just hold Mikaiah the whole time? I'll bet she enjoyed watching the big kids run around! So fun!
It's going to be really funny when Jakin and Anna can do cartwheels and their mommy and aunt still struggle with them...Cute pics; thanks for updating! I miss you guys so much!
I love that they already started gymnastics. I think it's great...I'm not sure how Joe would feel about putting Joey in gymnastics though. Brian must have been ok with it, though. You know, our manly men and their basketball.
You crack me up!! Please note that the post does indeed say "three OF my favorite gals," NOT "my three favorite gals." If I had to list all of my absolute favorite people in the world, never fear my dear Chris, you would be on the list. I would LOVE to be going on a girl's weekend with you, too! Maybe someday. In fact, let's just plan on doing that someday. :-)
Hi there! So glad to have found your blog. I love looking at the photos of your kiddos! They are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment