Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The end may be in sight...


Mikaiah eating a bit at lunch. She's lowriding it in her high chair. I threw it in the shower after one of her upchucking episodes and somehow adjusted it--unfortunately, i don't know how I did it and can't get it to go back!

After a few rough days of Mikaiah throwing up and having some unpleasant diapers, she may be on the mend! She had a bit of bread today for lunch. Still not taking any formula and only a bit of pedialyte--but I'm doing my best! Brian is amazingly helpful with the kids, but this morning he was really funny. Mikaiah was up in the night and as I crawled back into bed at like 5:30, apparently, I woke Brian up. He noticed the time and thought to himself, "I really need to talk to her about her addiction to reading!"(Unfortunately, he wasn't too far off because there are nights when I stay up way too late with a book, but last night was not one of them...) He had no idea that Mikaiah had woken up at all! Oh, to be so sweetly oblivious...

4 comments:

Hannah said...

My sister has an addiction to reading too! She has been reading the Twilight series. At Thanksgiving she read the second book in one day. She managed to sneak off into corners and stay up late in the wee hours of the night to read too. It must be a mom thing :) Glad the baby is feeling better. Merry Christmas!

Smits Family said...

Amazing isn' it!

I love when I hear "wow sarah he didn't wake up at all last night!"

Only to be informed YES he did, THREE times! :)

Wendy said...

I used to think my husband faked it...but no, he truly is oblivious. He sleeps like a log.
I've had to be gone overnight twice, and I make him promise to put the baby monitor right by his head!!

And highchair in the shower-- that's hilarious. I remember bringing mine outside (in the summer) to be hosed down...

Melissa said...

ha...it's amazing what they can sleep through!!! hope to see yall at the game tomorrow - it's bee too long since I've seen you guys!