Thursday, December 18, 2008

Starting her young...


Well, Mikaiah is still sick, so we went back to the doctor today. We have a game plan to get her over this tummy virus, which involves pushing tons and tons of fluid. (A challenge since she didn't really take a bottle for the last two days. But she drank gatorade tonight!! Success!! It's the little triathlete in her...) Tonight I introduced her to Sonic ice--she loved it. Might as well teach her early about the wonders of Sonics' Happy Hour.

5 comments:

Allison Bellomy said...

i forgot i had bottles for you....but i don't know if you want them. the only ones I had downstairs were the Playtex ones that have bottle liners. It was the only bottle lauren took. I have them in a bag....if I think about it I will put it on your porch tomorrow. good to see you tonight!!! i've been missing you my friend!

Anonymous said...

Matchell's I have been given a wonderful opportunity to work with handicapped kids at Allen. I will be doing there tube feedings and meds. Even tho my last day is the 23rd at the clinic, I will still keep up with "my kids" thru the blog. I love you guys and will miss seeing you. My email address is cjmfrosty@hotmail.com

Smits Family said...

SHUT UP! Noooo Sonic here! But there are commercials and gift cards you can buy at Walmart, but you would have to drive a few hours to go get the AMAZING ice and Vanilla DP or Coke!

Wendy said...

Don't shoot me. Or cry on my behalf. I've never had a Sonic drink. And I've never bought my kids a Happy Meal. Yes, it's the sad truth. I know, we're living in the dark ages over here...

Unknown said...

i'm kind of jealous she has a sonic drink her her lap. that is one of my requests for when the family picks me up at the airport . . . a giant sonic dr. pepper!!!!

hope you all had a merry christmas and have a happy new year!!

love you!