Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankfulness

Tonight, we sat down to eat some homemade vegetable soup for dinner. Anna loved it and had three helpings. Jakin took one look at his bowl, then looked at me and sweetly said, "I'd like another meal please." Hmm...nothing like thankfulness for a yummy meal.

5 comments:

Meredith Adair said...

Seriously - that is hilarious!! At least he said "please!"

Michelle said...

Adorable...and I'm sure you made him another meal, right?! :)
I had to read it out loud to Joe because I thought it was so funny.

Stephanie said...

Your kids CRACK me up! Too cute!!!

Meredith Adair said...

I read it out loud to David too! So funny.

amandromeda said...

I realize this has nothing to do with the actual post but I love that quote from George Bush! So funny. I bet, though, that you'd rather raise twins. They are probably the most precious twins ever!