Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas



Saturday night we had a wonderful time at the Christmas parade. We spent the evening with a group of very cool people. I still can't really believe they let the crazy Matchells in on their fun all the time, but they do, and I'm very grateful. Even more than their cool factor, I appreciate these sweet friends more than I can say, simply for the way they love my children. Our buddies from the north, Max and Maggie, got to join the fun, which made it even better. In case you were wondering, yes, Jakin is wearing sunglasses on this wintry evening. He desperately wanted to wear Anna's old blue-flowered glasses and it wasn't a battle important enough to fight. Yummy munchies were provided afterward, compliments of Edibles by Zoe.

2 comments:

Meredith Adair said...

Okay - that last picture of Jakin looks JUST like Brian! Oh my goodness.

How do I not know your really cool friends???

Smits Family said...

that is my question too! Who are they?! :)