Yeah!! School is canceled today so Daddy is here to play! We're going to snuggle, play games, watch Christmas movies and have a wonderful time! (Even though my day started with Mikaiah covering me, her, and the floor with projectile vomit--and I don't just mean a bit of spit up, I mean ounces of chunky nastiness all over us-- nothing can dampen my spirits on this wonderful snow day. Unless basketball steals Brian away, grrr... --although he just said I better lose the bitterness or he may not mention my name at the end of season banquet. I really do love it when he mentions me...)
Mikaiah freshly bathed and seeming no worse for the puking episode
3 comments:
SO fun! I love snow days even though the "snow" part is always questionable around here. :)
Sounds like we are doing the same things today...minus the vomitting and dad.
I think I would love to be mentioned at a banquet too.
Post a Comment