Friday, January 2, 2009

Is there something like ghostbusters for viruses?

The mysterious, never ending stomach virus is raging on!!! Now it's spreading it's gruesome tentacles to other family members... I will update on our wonderful Christmas whenever the five crazy Matchells are healthy again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all start feeling better soon - it is no fun being sick. I am so thankful that Joshua didn't get sick when Matt and I had the nasty flu!!!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Is Mikaiah still sick too? Has she lost weight? What did the doctor say? I hope everyone feels better soon!

Meredith Adair said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so sorry. Hopefully you guys can fight it soon! At least you got to get some awesome deals at the mall before the rest of you guys got sick. : )

liasmomma said...

Not good Christine!!! We'll be praying that you all feel better soon.

Trish

Adelia said...

Hope you are feeling better by now!!

Wendy said...

I love that mailbox picture on your sidebar!! GREAT!

Hope you are all feeling much better today!