Things are plugging along here at the Matchell house. Mikaiah seems to perk up each day, but the nights are still very rough. Fever and scary, shallow breaths. Never before have I thanked God so much for the blessing he has bestowed on us with three healthy kids. We haven't had to deal with some of the truly difficult health issues that so many with young children have. If He ever asks that of us, I know He'll sustain us, but for now, I'm very thankful...
A fabulous friend (Lori--who is seriously my own personal Angel of Mercy) came and held Mikaiah this morning so that I could take the big kids to gymnastics. They were so thrilled to be doing something active that Jakin was literally running in circles most of the time. Fun for me to see him healthy and energized, not so fun for the teacher who had to keep him corralled. :)
Thanks to all of our sweet friends who have been so thoughtful. You guys are fantastic and have truly blessed the pitiful "shut-ins". :)
1 comment:
its crazy how much sickness you guys have been dealing with this winter! :P no fun at all! I love your list of positives though! You are awesome SparkPlug ;) hee hee. I miss you so much and wish I lived close enough to drop off a lasagna during the plagues!! Love you lots!
Post a Comment