

One of our favorite books talks about playing with gobs of goo, so we have been making different things this week to try to duplicate the goo in the book. Today's project was SO fun and super easy. We took a box of cornstarch and slowly added a little less than 1 1/2 cups of water, stirring as we poured. The 'goo' is a liquid, but acts like a solid--it's so fun and the kids loved it! (The recipe did say if you add too much water, it'll be ruined, so add water gradually.) In the pictures, Jakin and Anna are in their "messy craft" shirts--too cute to see how huge Brian's shirts are on them! Just thought I'd pass this fun project along! :)
4 comments:
Great Job! You're inspiring me!
Way to go super mom! Can we move there so you can be my childs preschool teacher?!
I am soo impressed and happy with all of the posting from you! It is nice to see pictures of the kids grow instead of seeing them maybe once a year or via Mere's site! :)
seriously, can I move there and have you be our daycare three days a week? :) Ditto about the great updates! I feel so much more connected to you! I think Joey is finally on the uphill slope. How long was Jakin sick when he had rotavirus. As you know, it wasn't fun for anyone in this household! If you see anyone from volleyball at homecoming tell them I said hi!
You guys are so funny--you are totally awesome teachers with your kiddos too. But I would love to do something like that to bring in some money. :)
Post a Comment