
An angry, rabid squirrel? A softball hurled at great velocity by our friendly, elderly neighbors? Or maybe just a tree branch that fell in the crazy wind... Something crashed into Jakin and Anna's window yesterday and made this gaping, 4 in wide hole! Any thoughts? We were out and about all morning, so I didn't hear it happen. I honestly think it may have been a bird or something. This morning as I was washing the breakfast dishes, a crazy bird flew full speed into the side of the house next to the kitchen window! (Obviously, it was blinded by my 7:30 am pre-makeup, greasy-hair beauty.)Thankfully, Griffin Glass was able to come out today and do an awesome job fixing it. But the mystery still remains...
2 comments:
seriously - that is crazy. I wonder what happened???
Have you always had a Proust quote on your blog? Hello, Mrs. Intellectual! Thank you for your prayers, I greatly appreciate them and really do feel them at times when I want to give up. I´m so glad God is revealing Himself to you through your prayer life. Isn´t it awesome?? It´s been a crazy week, and I can´t wait to tell you all about it when I get home!!! Miss you and love you!!!
Post a Comment