Tuesday, October 21, 2008

She's on the move!!


As of Sunday, all three of our kiddos are now officially mobile. Mikaiah (7 1/2 months) has been able to roll all over the place for a few months now, but she just started actually crawling this weekend. It's a very cute, "normal" crawl on her hands and knees. It's still a little new and slow for her, and if I could keep Jakin and Anna from "helping" her along, I'm sure she'll get speedy enough the chase the big kids. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I like how you call it a "normal" crawl. I wonder if Kylah will have a normal crawl or a crazy one like Joey did. Do you remember his crazy sit with one leg out in front and one curled under him scoot/crawl??

Meredith Adair said...

Michelle - how could we forget ; )

Wendy said...

She is so cute!!
Watch out...climbing is just one short step behind crawling! ;-)