Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Short and Sassy!




Anna got her haircut yesterday and it turned out so cute! It definitely fits her personality--she's a bundle of bouncing engergy. Yesterday she ran everywhere because she liked to feel her hair "bounce". :) She did great with listening and sitting really still. Jakin usually gets a sucker after his haircuts but Anna went for a big, shiney, plactic ring! All day, she was comparing it to my wedding ring. If this is any indication of things to come, I hope her little boyfriends are saving their pennies. :) Here are some before and after pics. The first is Anna in her gymnastics leotard and my a pair of my heals. I will miss her cute pigtails. :( You can tell we are in the cheesey smile stage.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Her hair is adorable! I did the same thing as Anna when I chopped my hair off (it's a great bouncy feeling. =)

Allison Bellomy said...

oh my goodness!!! sooo cute! she is such a big girl! miss you guys...things are kind of nuts here. talk to you soob!

Meredith Adair said...

I love it!!

Unknown said...

Boy, the Matchell women are just getting shorter and shorter hair, huh? Meanwhile, I´m down here pricing extentions. Anna´s cut is way cute, and I can´t wait to come home and see Mikaiah crawl!

Rachel said...

Oh, wow, she is adorable! I still cannot believe how much the twins have grown up over the summer!!