The conversation I overheard while putting the kids to bed tonight:
Jakin: I have a baby in my tummy.
Brian: Boys don't get to have babies in their tummies.
Jakin: Then what do boys do?
Brian: Boys work hard, earn money by the sweat of their brow, then die an early death.
Jakin: Oh.
8 comments:
Leave it to Brian to not sugar-coat anything... So funny.
That's so funny! At first I thought it was a conversation between Anna and Jakin. It looked like you guys had a little Maya Angelou on your hands. =)
Love it! :)
I think the best part is that Jakin really took the news like a man. I think he's ready to go out into the world now. Ha!!!
Really? Noooo, He didn't really say that?! ;-)
Wouldn't it be nice if all mommies did all day was carry precious babies in the tummy? I think maybe we work hard , sweat and earn money also. Maybe statistically we dont die early, perhaps it is because we dont waste our breath whining.... :) ( Just kidding Brian. I still cant believe you are old enough to have a family!)
love it too!
hilarious! :) I thought what Val said!
Post a Comment