Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our little crazies--all dressed up






We had a blast last night on our marathon Halloween adventure! We started Trick-or-Treating downtown (I love small town living!) at 4:30, headed to our church for dinner and games, visited some friends' houses, went to Mimi and Papa's, then ended up at the JBU volleyball game (JBU won, by the way!) and didn't get home until 9:30! It was such a fun night! A few highlights: Brian being such a trooper even though he was sick (at one point we had to make a pit stop at home for him to puke--don't worry, it didn't slow us down, I just dropped him off and kept right on going...), Jakin running around in frenzied circles at the v-ball game, clutching his tongue because it was burning from all the sugar, Anna shedding her adorable ballerina outfit to show off her tights--which had the words "sweet potato" scrawled on the hiney--a fact about which she was very proud. Here are a few pics of our giraffe (not a horse, and not a boy!!), our ballerina, and our fireman. :) There's also a picture of all the friends we met downtown. Thank you so much to all of our sweet friends who had goody bags for our kids and drove over to hang out (The Adairs!)!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That is great! Your blog makes me LOL, I love it. :-) Poor Brian! Hope he's feeling better. The kiddos look adorable, and that's a great pic of you all together. (I'm still laughing about Anna and her tights)