



We have had a non-stop birthday celebration at our house the last few days!Jakin and Anna turned 3 on Saturday. We celebrated with a party Saturday night with some of Jakin and Anna's sweet buddies. Nine kids three and under and I can still say that we had wonderful time! All the kids played great together and Jakin and Anna had a blast. For those of you who know how much I adore school supplies, I was in heaven at the kids party! Our wonderful friends bought mostly educational gifts for the kiddos--art supplies, puzzles, and games. We have already used most of them and have loved every second! Sunday we had another great party with our volleyball crowd. It was a really sweet time and the kids got alot of neat toys. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends that love our children. Tuesday was Brian's birthday. The kids and I tried to make it special even though Daddy was coaching all evening (by bringing food to Daddy at every meal along with a gift--obviously, even though I show love through food, it isn't very effective! The poor guy is even thinner than when I married him!) Here are a few pics of the birthday clan and some of our friends. Thank you so much to all of you who helped make three of the crazy Mathells' birthdays so special!
1 comment:
Looks like some great celebrating!! :D Miss you! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment