


Sorry we've been out of the loop--we just got back from a week-long trip to Dallas. It was wonderful! The kids and I had an awesome time with my parents. Just alot of hanging out and relaxing. Grandma and Grandpa played with the kids at the park, in the backyard, made play-dough, read a ton of books and played puzzles and games. It was great. I also got to catch up with some of my great Dallas friends, so it made the trip even sweeter. (The primary reason for our trip was for a wedding--I'll post those pics when I get some.) Thankfully, the kids are great travelers--it is a bit challenging because the twins are all the way on the back seat--but I found the perfect traveling snack--rice cakes! They soar like frisbees all the way to the back seat and I can throw them one-handed while I'm driving. :) Here are a few pictures of the kiddos in Dallas...
2 comments:
I love, love, love the first picture of the three of them!! So cute.
Rice cakes - great idea!
That's hilarious about the rice cakes! I'm so impressed that you drive alone with them all the time. I need to learn your tricks!
Post a Comment